Monday, April 21, 2014

Hello Again...

Hello!

Cluster Stitch Purse
It has been way to long that I have posted anything on this blog, let alone been able to sit down and crochet anything. So much has happened in the past several months and so much more is still yet to come.  My family and I moved from NY to our hometown in FL back in August, and my daughter turns ONE in 3 weeks and I just haven't been able to really get back to crocheting again. I have started a few projects here and there, never finishing any of them - except for one.  I just finish a cluster stitch purse that I had made in a few days time. It turned out pretty well for my first purse if I say so myself!

I seriously plan on making more time for myself and that means more time for crocheting! I have a baby blanket that needs to be done ( will put photo up shortly) as well of another purse and a few other projects that are sitting half done.

I also would love to join some kind of CAL, maybe something for beginners, although I am past the true beginners stage now, I have picked up on the stitches pretty fast.

Thanks for reading and I am always open to suggestions and feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment