Thursday, April 24, 2014

Yarn Haul!!

So, I have come to the realization that I have a serious yarn problem!  My bedroom floor is now covered in yarn, as well as my closet and a duffle bag.  At least they all were on sale when I bought them.  

Michaels was having a door buster sale last week and had their Loops and Threads Impeccable on sale for $1.88 a skin! And today they had them 2 for $6 as well as Red Heart Soft.  So I treated myself.  I also got some Lily's Sugar and Cream yarn at Jo-Ann Fabric for $2.36 a skin ( it was the super size ), normally $2.99 plus I got 20% off the entire purchase...SCORE!

Now that I have all this yarn, I MUST get to work on my projects.  I am going to start the baby blanket today ( I have to start over, the one I started got lost in my move into my new house ) Hopefully it goes by fast.  And while I am working on that I need to whip up two owl's for my daughter's first birthday party.  And I need both projects done at the same time! Look's like I am going to be busy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment