Saturday, February 14, 2015

First Finished Set

I just finished my first set of dishcloth/scrubbie combo and I love love love the end result.  One ball of cotton yarn made 2 scurbbies and one dishcloth.  I am giving these to my boyfriend, he is my product tester lol.  He is actually very excited to start to use these and I can't wait to see if they actually hold up. 
I used an H hook for the dishcloth and an I hook for the scrubbies.
It took the whole ball of yarn for these 3 

So now I have used to 2 full balls of yarn and have about 5 to go!  I am about to try a new dishcloth pattern for a diagonal dish/wash cloth.  Soon, I will be able to post about something other than dishcloths! haha

I can't wait to do the set for my mom using the green, yellow and white yarn I have been saving for her, she will love them!

Okay, I'm off to finish up these dishcloths!


No comments:

Post a Comment