Monday, February 9, 2015

Dishcloths and Scrubbies!

So, I was able to finally get some time and start up my crocheting again.  I figured I would start with some small projects and use up some yarn too....so I made some dishcloths and scrubbies with my over abundance of cotton yarn lol 

I found a simple pattern for the washcloth on this blog and they turned out really nice.  I absolutely love the ribbed look.  Next, I made some scrubbies out of some ombre yarn I had from sugar and cream.  They turned out better than I thought I would be able to do lol. 

I got the pattern for the scrubbies off of raverly.



I still have many more dishcloths and scrubbies to make, I'm thinking Christmas presents? lol 

My next project when I get bored of making these is coin purses! 

I am so happy to be crocheting again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment