Thursday, August 8, 2013

Introduction

Hello!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Let me tell you about me!

My name is Tami and I am a 25 year old SAHM ( stay at home mom). I am married to my best friend and the father to my beautiful daughter, Bella Adalynne, born May 16th 2013.

I am new to the wonderful world of crocheting and I plan to document my journey from the very beginning.  It has only been a week since I have ventured into my crocheting adventure and I am already addicted.

About the name: My Bellaboo Creations
Well as I said before my daughters' name is Bella.  My family started calling her Bellaboo once she was born.  I decided that I wanted Bella to wear headbands, but she has a small head and none of the headbands that I received or bought would fit her.  So, that is when I decided to look up crocheting on YouTube and found that I could make a lot more than just headbands!  So naturally, I wanted to credit all of this to my little Belloboo, without her, I wouldn't have been interested in crocheting.

I would love feed back on my post. I plan to put pictures of what I am currently working on, and what projects I have completed. 

Thanks again to stopping by!
-Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment